Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Food Court


Project TitleFood Court
Front EndPHP, JSP
Back EndMS ACCESS, MYSQL
Project Description
This project is developed manage the food orders of the software company working people through online. The software company workers will register and order the foods online. Food are categorized as Tamil foods, north Indian foods, snacks, cool drinks and Chinese foods. The orders are sent to administrator. the administrator will send the orders to the member who made the order and bills are prepared to members of the company and sent to the company. the company will pay the bills to the online food order company.








7 comments:

  1. please send me this project to mathsphp@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please send me this project to haneef.chtr@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. please send me this project
    prithvirajchiyyodu@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. plz send me this project rishabhchawla@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. send me this project at nitinsingh4004@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. send me this project at nitinsingh4004@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete