Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Java Barcode Generator and Authentication

Project TitleJava Barcode Generator and Authentication
Front End JDK 1.6
Back EndMS ACCESS
Project Description
This project has admin and customer parts. The administrator creates members details which contains Account number (8 digits), Login Id (6 digits), Auth code(6 digits). The details entered by admin will be embed in an 200 x 100 image as barcode. The barcode image is given as login input for customer entry in through bank login. Then they can make transactions, deposit and withdraw in bank. Administrator manages all members and bar codes of this project.












13 comments:

  1. hello can you plz send me this project i really need it for my warehouse management application thx a lot

    my email :gun_down@hotmail.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. can u pls send me this full project .i need it for my project work pls mail to
    shalu8c@gmail.com pls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plz send me this full project at kanchan.khandagle@gmail.com..plz...

    ReplyDelete
  4. please send the project for me plzz... I have to see the code and try my own s/w..
    my email is : narasimhamanoj27@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. please please send me this full project with source code i really need it...........................plz..plz email me:suby.ka06@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. please send me this full project with source code i really need it --------------------- gablu.bhn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,
    I humbly ask you to send me the full project complete with source codes. I need it to work on my school project. Thanks and God bless you as you do so. sam2zizi@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work,
    I am a studentand currently learning java, can you please send me this project
    Please make some time from your busy schedule and send me the source code of this project.

    ansraghav100@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Friend

    Please send me the source code to develop.
    thanks

    mail me: palanim88@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great work,
    I am a student and currently learning java, can you please send me the source code of this project



    suman.rawat@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I NEED THIS PROJECT......PLZ SEND ME THIS
    snehasinha9550@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. please can you send the project please i need it asap.. my email is orowuadominic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like this project can you sand it plz my email is mohamedgharib63@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete