Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Online Shopping

Project TitleOnline Shopping
Front End PHP, JSP, ASP, ASP.NET
Back EndMS ACCESS, ORACLE, SQL SERVER, MYSQL
Project Description
This project is developed to shop products online. The members have to register to make shopping online. The members can select the category of shopping they want to do. This contains home appliance shopping, computer products shopping, Toys and dress material shopping. The user can select one product and enter the required quantity of the product. this will show bill details. The amount for the shopping is decreased bank account database of the members of the project. The shopping cart and orders are available to manage customer shopping. Administrator manages members.






11 comments:

  1. Plz send me the source code to me on education303@gmail.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plz send me the source code to me onmy email id njoy.njoy007@gmail.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please send this source code to this mail ID...I want this..
    My mail id is impressions.shivangi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. SEND ME THE CODE PLEASE newtonnjiru@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. please send me this project to mathsphp@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. please please send me this full project with source code i really need it...........................plz..plz email chinnasoft.mca@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please me, send this project to rob_enth_end@hotmail.com please :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. please send me this project to,melisha.vaz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. plz send me this project rishabhchawla@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. plz send me this project rishabhchawla23@gmail.co

    ReplyDelete